Champagne & Sparkling
1. Dehu Tradition Brut (Champagne, France) £ 39.95
A nose of green apple, and floral notes. With a fresh mouth watering finish.
2. Juliet Rosado (Italian) £ 18.95
Fresh Pink with a lovely mousse, a nose packed with raspberry & cherry
3. Trulli Prosecco £18.95
As popular as ever, packed with soft fruit flavours, hints of peachy fruit
3. IL Caggio Pinot Grigio Blush (Italian) £16.95
Soft pink colour, refreshing burst of strawberries
5. Poco Mas Sauvignon Blanc (Chilean) £ 17.50
Ripe citrus and tropical fruit flavours balanced by a streak of crisp acidity.
6. Rickety Bridge Chenin Blanc (South African) £ 18.95
Refreshing tropical fruit notes, Full rich flavour with a lengthy finish.
6. Trulli Pinot Grigio (Italian) £17.95
Young aromas with a hint of spice. Dry and crisp with good fruit.
7. Southern Dawn Sauvignon Blanc (NZ) £18.95
Zippy, fresh, tropical fruit flavours enhanced with lime & lemongrass
8. Beyond the River Shiraz (Australian)£17.95
Soft, light tannis and an easy fruit-forward finish with a hint of spice.
9.Santiago Crianza Rioja (Spanish)£ 18.95
A cascade of gooseberries, lemongrass and delicious passion fruit.
10.Finca del Alta Malbec/Merlot (Argentina)£17.95
Mid-garnet colour with aromas of red cherries & blueberry jam
11.Chateau Le Monge Medoc (French)£19.50
Deep red, with a fresh & fruity nose of cherry & raspberry
House Wine selection
175ml - £4.15 / 250ml -£4.95
12. Marcel Martin Sauvignon Blanc (French)
Delicious gooseberry notes and a crisp, dry finish.
13. Marcel Martin Merlot (French)
A subtle wine with a spicy character, Palate is velvety with a long rich finish.
14. Marcel Martin Shiraz Rose (French)
A mouthful of raspberries, strawberries and cream, with a touch of vanilla
15. Route 66 Rose (California, America)
Ripe, juicy flavours of watermelon and strawberry lead to a long sweet finish.
16. Piesporter (German)
Medium-sweetwhite packed full of tropical fruit flavours
All House Bottles £15.85